1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except the information contained in Cookie files.
2. The cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User for the purpose to use web pages of the Site. Cookies mainly contain the name of the web page, which they come from, time of storage on the terminal equipment and an individual number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the terminal equipment of the Website User and gaining access to them is the Website operator Natur Produkt Zdrovit Sp. z o.o., ul. Nocznickiego 31, 01-918 Warszawa.
4. The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of Website pages to the preferences of the User, and optimizing the usage of web pages; in particular they enable to define the equipment of the Website User and display the web page accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs;
b) creating statistics helping to understand, how the Website Users use the web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
c) conducting marketing campaigns
5. On the Website two basic cookie types are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored on User's terminal equipment until the User has logged out, left the web page or closed the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on User's terminal equipment for a period defined in the parameters of cookie files or until the User has deleted them.
6. This Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential cookies" - those are cookie files making it possible to use the services available on the Website, eg. authentication cookies for Website services which need authentication;
b) cookie files ensuring security, e.g. used to detect abuses regarding authentication on the Website;
c) "performance cookies" - these are files providing information on the way the pages of the Website are used;
d) "functional cookies" - these are files helping to "remember" User's setting and personalized User's interface, e.g. in terms of selected font colour or size, web page design, language or region of the User, etc.;
e) advertising cookies - these are files which help to convey to the Users advertisements tailored to their preferences.
7. In many cases the software used to browse web pages (web browser) allow to store cookie files on User's terminal equipment by default. The Website Users can at any time change the settings pertaining to cookie files. Such settings may be changed in particularly in a way to disable automatic cookie support in the settings of the web browser or to inform each time the cookies are stored on the equipment of the Website User. Detailed information on the possibility and ways to manage cookie files are available in software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website Operator informs that the restrictions of use of cookie files can interfere with some functions available on the pages of the Website.
9. The cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User can also be used by advertisers and contractors cooperating with Website Operators.
10. More information on cookie files is available under"Help" in web browser menu.